If you like to change the incoming <provider><name part="full">TrueCar/TrueCar</name>? Okay no problem, its very simple. Here are the steps:
- First, have a sample ADF code from the existing Third party vendor. You can get this from an existing email. If this is the first time you're using the Third Party you can have them send it to you directly.
- Copy the ADF and paste it into the "Paste original ADF" box.
- Move onto the Custom Rules below.
- Look in the ADF for the element you want to change, in this instance <name part="full">TrueCar/TrueCar</name>
- Select "Change" from the next dropdown
- Select "Provider" from the next dropdown
- In the next text field, paste the element the way you wish to see it. In our example it would be <name part="full">TrueCar</name>
- click "Save Rules'
- make sure you get a popup validation message.
- Click on "View Modified XML" button to reveal the updated ADF on the right side box
- Scroll down to the bottom and click "Save as Draft", this will take you back to the Tally page
- Select your Sheet from the grid by check off the box, and click "Publish"
Now send yourself a test email to ensure it gets parsed exactly the way you want it.